Academic Affairs overview » Who To Call

Who To Call

Academic Affairs Office
If academic concerns of any kind arise, you must contact your son's teacher first.  If the issue(s) cannot be resolved, you must then contact the Department Head of that teacher's department. If the issue(s) is still not resolved, you may then make an appointment with Ms. Joy Kots, Assistant Principal for Academic Affairs.
Brisson Center for Academic Excellence & Crusader Program
Department Heads