- The base tuition and school fee for one Catholic student is $8,550.00.
- The base tuition, supplemental tuition and school fee for one Non-Catholic student is $8,800.00.
- This tuition rate schedule applies to U.S. students only. There is a separate rate schedule for International students.
- The President's Scholarship Examination, which is administered in October of each school year.
- Additional grants and scholarships are awarded annually by the Friends of Father Judge and Father Judge Alumni, the de Sales Chapter of the National Honor Society and the Connelly Foundation - Neumann Scholars Program.
For any additional tuition and financial aid information please contact:
Mrs. Kathie GibsonTuition OfficerFather Judge High School3301 Solly AvenuePhiladelphia, PA 19136-2396Phone: 215.338.9494 x1107 Fax: 215.338.0250Email: email@example.com