FEES for the 2017-2018 school year:
- School fees cover all science lab fees, library fees, diocesan testing fees and audio/video materials
- A Chance Drive fee TBA is charged only if a student chooses not to participate in the selling of chances for the "Crusader Club"
- Graduation fee - TBA
- Athletic fee TBA is "pay to play" - only students who participate in Father Judge Athletic programs must pay this fee
- The President's Scholarship Examination, which is administered in October of each school year.
- Additional grants and scholarships are awarded annually by the Friends of Father Judge and Father Judge Alumni, the de Sales Chapter of the National Honor Society and the Connelly Foundation - Neumann Scholars Program
For any additional tuition and financial aid information please contact:
Mrs. Kathie GibsonTuition OfficerFather Judge High School3301 Solly AvenuePhiladelphia, PA 19136-2396Phone: 215.338.9494 x1107 Fax: 215.338.0250Email: firstname.lastname@example.org