- For grades 9, 10, 11
- Complete the on-line Application for Admissions.
- Parents/Guardians must submit all official high school academic, discipline and attendance records.
- 2018-2019 Transcript Release Form (see below).
- PIAA Waiver Transfer Form if the transferring student played any officially sanctioned sports at his current high school.
- Immunization Card and Health Record - written proof of immunization signed by a physician or other health professional is mandatory!
Father Judge High School considers for admission only students who have demonstrated good academic, discipline and attendance performance. We WILL NOT consider students with failures on their report card at time of application. We WILL NOT consider students with a poor discipline history or who have been charged with a crime or have charges pending at the time of application.
When all application materials have been received the school will inform the Parents/Guardians by letter of the decision of the admissions committee. Please allow 10-14 business days for a decision. An interview with the prospective student and parents/guardians will be required prior to acceptance.
For more information about the transfer process, please contact Jen Corcoran at 215-338-9494, x1158.