Transfer Students - Application Process
- For grades 9, 10, 11
- Create an account and submit an application by clicking here: Application Portal
- Follow all the steps needed to have a complete account which include uploading all high school academic, discipline and attendance records. If applicable, we will also need your son's most recent IEP, Psycho Educational Evaluation or 504 Plan, and list of any modifications your son receives and how he is modified in each subject.
- PIAA Waiver Transfer Form is required; please fill in all highlighted areas. Form coming soon!
- Once all required documents are received and reviewed, the Admissions Department will reach back out to student's parent/guardian to schedule an interview with the Assistant Principal of the Academic Office; the student applying must be in attendance. If your son has been accepted you will receive an email with a registration link; the registration fee is $200.
- If we are able to move forward in the transfer process, arrangements for tuition must be made by contacting Kathie Gibson, the Tuition Officer by emailing email@example.com or by calling 338-9494, extension, 1107.
- An Immunization Card and Health Record - written proof of immunization signed by a physician or other health professional is mandatory; your son will not be able to attend without these documents.
Father Judge High School considers for admission only students who have demonstrated good academic, discipline and attendance performance. We WILL NOT consider students with failures on their report card at time of application. We WILL NOT consider students with a poor discipline history or who have been charged with a crime or have charges pending at the time of application.
For more information about the transfer process, please contact Jen Corcoran at 215-338-9494, x1158.