Transfer Students - Application Process - students going into 10th and 11th grade
- Create an account and submit an application by clicking here: Application Portal
- Follow all the steps needed to have a complete account which will include uploading all high school academic, discipline and attendance records. If applicable, we will also need your son's most recent IEP, Psychological Educational Evaluation, 504 Plan, all reports that from outside agencies, (CORA, Elwyn, Catapult, School Districts, etc.), school guidance counselors, as well as pediatrician correspondence. Lastly, any modifications or accommodations that your son may receive.
- PIAA Transfer Waiver Transfer Form is required; please complete, fill in all highlighted areas and email back the complete document.
- Once all required documents are received and reviewed, the Admissions Department will reach back out to student's parent/guardian to schedule an interview with the Assistant Principal of the Academic Office; the student applying must be in attendance. If your son has been accepted you will receive an email with a registration link; the registration fee is $200.
- If we are able to move forward in the transfer process, arrangements for tuition must be made by contacting Kathie Gibson, the Tuition Officer by emailing [email protected] or by calling 215-338-9494, x1022.
- An Immunization Card and Health Record - written proof of immunization signed by a physician or other health professional is mandatory; your son will not be able to attend without these documents.
Father Judge High School considers for admission only students who have demonstrated good academic, discipline and attendance performance. For more information about the transfer process, please contact Jen Corcoran at 215-338-9494, x1013.