Transfer Students - Admission Process
- Submit an Application for Admission by clicking here: Application Portal
- Upload your student's academic, attendance, and discipline records from high school.
- (If applicable), upload his most recent IEP, Psychological Educational Evaluation, 504 Plan, all reports that from outside agencies, (CORA, Elwyn, Catapult, School Districts, etc.), school guidance counselors, as well as pediatrician correspondence. Lastly, please upload any modifications or accommodations that your son may receive.
- Complete a PIAA Transfer Waiver Form, (see below for form). Please complete all areas that are highlighted and email the form in its entirety to [email protected]
- Once all required documents are received and reviewed, the Admissions Department will reach back out to student's parent/guardian to schedule an interview with the Assistant Principal of the Academic Affairs Office; the student applying must be in attendance.
- If your son has been accepted you will receive an Acceptance Letter by email with a registration link.
- If accepted, please contact Kathie Gibson, the Tuition Officer, at [email protected], to set up your tuition account.
- An Immunization Card and Health Record must be received before your son can start school.
For more information about the transfer process, please contact Jen Corcoran at [email protected] or call 215-338-9494, x1013.