Father Judge offers a variety of clubs and activities. If you cannot find the club for you, schedule a meeting with your guidance counselor or with the Assistant Principal of Student Affairs, Mr. Loughlin. We are here to help you get involved.
Do you have a great idea for a new club or activity? Start your own! Steps to starting your own club!
- Have an idea!
- Schedule a meeting with with the Assistant Principal of Student Affairs, Mr. Loughlin, to talk about your idea.
- Find some responsible and interested classmates. It takes a lot of effort to start and run a club.
- Find a teacher willing to sponsor and advise the club. Your club sponsor is a crucial mentor in the process of starting and running the club.
- Complete the form below!
- This form will require confirmation from the Sponsor as well as 10 Father Judge Students.
- After the form is completed, schedule a meeting with the Assistant Principal of Student Affairs, Mr. Loughlin.
- Be prepared to talk about your club's purpose, goals, what it brings to Father Judge, and proposed meeting times, dates, and locations.