Welcome Class of 2023!
Universal 7th Grade Visitation Day
Wednesday - March 14, 2018
* Archdiocesan School Students - registration is through the respective grade school.
* Public, Private and Charter School Students - to register, parents must call our Admissions Assistant, Jen Corcoran, at 215-338-9494, ext. 1158 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The student's full name and the name of the school he is currently attending are needed along with a parent/guardian contact phone number and email address.
Please be aware of the following:
* Students are to report by 8:15 AM to the Father Judge High School cafeteria. The cafeteria is the first set of ground floor doors adjacent to the driveway. The cafeteria will be open at 7:45 AM for those who arrive early.
* Students must bring a pen with them to Father Judge.
* As the students enter the school, they will be directed to their particular classrooms.
* The same dress code that you have in your school will be in force, as well as a code of proper conduct. ALL students must wear dress pants, shirt with a collar and dress shoes - no shorts or jeans.
* We will provide lunch in the cafeteria. If they wish, the students may purchase additional food during the lunch break.
* Father Judge apparel will be available for sale in our Crusader Shop located in the cafeteria.
* We expect the students to be dismissed by 2:00 PM.
During the day, students will be given information on our academic, extra-curricular and athletic activities at Father Judge High School. This is the best time for students to ask questions of the current Judge student leaders, teachers, administrators and coaches.