Mandatory registration required for Archdiocesan, Public, Private and Charter School Students. Please click on link below to register
7th Grade Visitation Day for Class of 2025
Details regarding the day:
- Students are to report by 7:55 AM to the Father Judge High School cafeteria. The cafeteria is the first set of ground floor doors adjacent to the driveway. The cafeteria will be open at 7:30 AM for those who arrive early.
- Students must bring a pen with them to Father Judge.
- Students have a choice of wearing their WINTER GYM Uniform or their WINTER School Uniform; we encourage all students to wear sneakers; short and jeans are not allowed.
- We will provide lunch in the cafeteria. If they wish, the students may purchase additional items from the vending machines; please be sure your son has small bills for the machines.
- Students will be dismissed by 2:00 PM by the same entrance they were dropped off at.
- Any medical information should be emailed to the nurse, Norma Walens email@example.com before the event.
- For more information, please contact Jen Corcoran at firstname.lastname@example.org