Submit an online application and start the process by clicking on link
- Application Portal
All students applying to Father Judge must submit an application through the Application Portal. Once the application is complete, you will be able to continue the Application Process by uploading the required documents. For current 8th grade students, please be sure to choose the 2023-2024 School Year, as that is the school year your son will be entering as a freshman.
Take the 8th Grade Mandatory Entrance Exam on Tuesday, January 31, 2023.
This a required test for all 8th grade students applying to Father Judge High School who did not take the offered tests in October. The cost of the test is $40, can only be taken once, and is non-refundable. Please click on blue link below to register for the exam.
Upload required documents to the Application Portal by clicking on the link below
Please submit all the required documents that are listed by uploading to the link below.
Required Documents to upload for prospective 9th Grade Students - Class of 2027
- Final 7th grade report card and 7th Grade Standardized Test Scores such as Terra Nova Scores or Benchmark Scores
- 8th grade report card - 1st Reporting Period; additional reporting periods may be requested.
- (If applicable), most recent IEP, Psycho Educational Evaluation or 504 Plan in its entirety, along with any reports which list accommodations, modifications, or supports, that your son may receive.
- (If applicable), all reports, from outside agencies, (CORA, Elwyn, Catapult, School Districts, etc.), school guidance counselors, as well as pediatrician correspondence
- If you do not have a copy of the required documents, or are unable to obtain through your school's online system, please complete a Request Form, (see below), and send to your son's school
Apply for FACTS Financial Aid and Assistance
Please click on the blue link below to start the FACTS/Financial Aid Tuition Application.
For questions regarding tuition and financial aid, please email Kathie Gibson, Tuition Officer, at [email protected]
Acceptance and Registration
Once your application for your son has been submitted and all required documents have been received and reviewed, the Admissions Department will reach back out to you by letter or email on your son's Application status. If your son is Accepted, you will find a link to Register your son on the email or letter, for the 2023-2024 School Year.
Father Judge is selective in its admissions standards. We admit students who we believe are prepared to be successful in a demanding high school environment on a rolling basis. In order to receive more insight on the expectations of high school, students along with their parents or guardians, may be required to have an interview with the Academic Affairs Office.
Admission to Father Judge is based on the following:
- Grade school academic achievement, standardized test results, attendance and discipline records
- Mandatory entrance exam
SCROLL DOWN to find the attached Transcript Request Form for 8th grade students, (only if you do not have copies of the required documents, (listed above), or cannot access them on your school's online portal). Please complete form and send to your son's grade school.
TRANSFER STUDENTS ONLY...
1. Submit an online application and start the process by clicking on link - Application Portal
2. Upload required documents:
- Transcripts including academic, discipline and attendance records for high school career
- Copies of recent Standardized Test Scores: PSSA, Terra Nova, PSAT
- (If applicable), most recent IEP, Psycho Educational Evaluation or 504 Plan in its entirety
- (If applicable), all reports, from outside agencies, (CORA, Elwyn, Catapult, School Districts, etc.), school guidance counselors, as well as pediatrician correspondence, that may affect your student's learning and education.
- PIAA Transfer Waiver Form
- Complete a Request For Transcript Form for Transfer Students and send to your son's current school (See below)
SCROLL DOWN to find the attached Transcript Request Form for transfer students