2021-2022 Tutoring Schedule
Tutoring is offered Monday and Wednesday afternoons in the Brisson Center and Tuesday and Thursday mornings in Room 130 from 7:20 AM until 7:40 AM.
The process for requesting a tutor is explained in the video below:
Tutoring is offered in the Brisson Center during most lunches and after school on Mondays and Tuesdays.
During all-virtual instruction, Zoom tutoring sessions can be requested using the following form:
Tutoring must be requested 24 hours in advance.
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Mullen or Mrs. Dwyer.
Information sent via School Messenger May 4, 2022:
As the school year continues to wind down, please be aware of the following changes to the NHS Peer-Tutoring Program held daily here at Father Judge. Peer Tutoring Sessions offered by members of the National Honor Society will end on Friday, June 3rd. During the week of May 30th, we will have a limited number of NHS tutors available for tutoring sessions.
The process to request tutoring services remains the same:
- In order to attend tutoring sessions, you are asked to complete an online registration form.
- The form needs to be submitted 24 hours in advance during weekdays in order for Mr. Mullen to properly assign a tutor to you, if one is available.
- Submitting tutoring request forms on the weekends for Monday tutoring sessions will not guarantee there will be a tutor available to you for that Monday.
The following is the link to access tutoring sessions:
Tutoring sessions offered by our Catapult Instructors will continue to be available to students up until the closing of underclassmen exams. In order to participate in these tutoring sessions, you must contact the Catapult instructors directly since each of these instructors continue to work with students already assigned to them. Our Catapult instructors include the following individuals:
- Mrs. Eileen Coughlin - Catapult Reading Specialist
- Ms. Mary Donnellan - Catapult Intervention Math/Science Tutor
- Mr. Ben Schwartz - Catapult Math Specialist
If you have any questions, please email me.
Director, Fr. Brisson Center for Academic Excellence