March 14, 2018
- Archdiocesan School Students - registration is through the respective grade school.
- Public, Private and Charter School Students - To register, parents can CLICK HERE to register or call our Admissions Assistant, Jen Corcoran, at 215-338-9494, x1158. The student's full name and the name of the school he is currently attending are needed along with a parent/guardian contact phone number and email address.
Please be aware of the following:
- Students are to report no later than 8:15 AM to the Father Judge High School cafeteria. The cafeteria is the first set of ground floor doors adjacent to the driveway. The cafeteria will be open at 7:45 AM for those who arrive early.
- Students must bring a pen with them to Father Judge.
- As the students enter the school, they will be directed to their particular classrooms.
- The same dress code that you have in your school will be in force, as well as a code of proper conduct. ALL students must wear dress pants, shirt with a collar and dress shoes - no shorts or jeans.
- We will provide lunch in the cafeteria. If they wish, the students may purchase additional food during the lunch break.
- Father Judge apparel will be available for sale in our Crusader Shop located in the cafeteria.
- We expect the students to be dismissed at approximately 2:00 PM