- For grades 9, 10, 11 and 12
- Complete the Application for Admissions
- Student must submit a letter of application explaining why he would like to attend Father Judge High School and describe how he will be a productive student.
- Parents/Guardians must submit a letter of application explaining why they would like their son to attend Father Judge High School and how he will be an asset to our current student body.
- Two (2) character reference letters must be submitted attesting to your son's work ethic and character - these can be submitted directly to the Director of Admissions via email and are typically provided by a pastor, priest, minister, former teacher, coach or employer.
- Depending on the grade the student will be transferring into, Parents/Guardians must submit two or three years of academic, discipline and attendance records.
- Standardized test scores (PSSA, Terra Nova, PSAT, Scantron Achievement, etc.) must be submitted.
- A signed Release of Records must be submitted in order for our Office of Academic Affairs to obtain official transcripts from the current high school.
- PIAA Waiver Transfer Form if the transferring student played any officially sanctioned sports at his current high school.
- Immunization card - written proof of immunization, signed by a physician, or other health professional is required.
- Application Fee of $175.00 payable to Father Judge High School.
Father Judge High School considers for admission only students who have demonstrated good academic, discipline and attendance performance. We WILL NOT consider students with failures on their report card at time of application. We WILL NOT consider students with a poor discipline history or who have been charged with a crime or have charges pending at the time of application.
When all application materials have been received the school will inform the student by letter of the decision of the admissions committee. Please allow 10-14 business days for a decision. An interview with the prospective student and parents/guardians will be required prior to acceptance.