What Is The Timeline For The Admissions Process
REGISTER FOR PLACEMENT TEST NOW!
REGISTER FOR OPEN HOUSE ON April 6, 2017
Admission to Father Judge is based on the following:
- Placement test scores
- Previous academic achievement
- Previous standardized test results
- Attendance and discipline records
- Father Judge Application for Admission
- Final 7th grade report card
- Most up-to-date 8th grade report card – this must be sent by the parent/guardian (it is not sent by the grade school)
- Most recent standardized test results
- Most recent IEP, Psycho Educational Evaluation or 504 Plan in its entirety (if applicable)
- Release of Records Form – submit a copy to Father Judge and a copy to your son’s present school. The school will then forward the proper records to Father Judge.
“When we were choosing a high school for Michael we knew we wanted an all-boys Catholic school. We knew we wanted someplace with strong ties to the community and someplace that had a strong brotherhood. We wanted a school from where the alumni were proud to have graduated. For us, the decision was easy. We participated in the open houses in both 7th and 8th grade and knew Father Judge was a place where Michael would thrive academically and get the full opportunity to not just grow in academic knowledge but thrive and flourish as a young man. Michael already felt like he was a part of the Father Judge family before he entered the doors the first day of freshman year, and he could not wait to officially become a Crusader.” Nancy Metzger, Parent, Class of 2016
Click Here For Mandatory Online Admissions Application