- The Basic Tuition Rate + school fee for one student per year is:
- 2017-2018 school year = $8,150
- The Supplemental Tuition Rate + school fee per student is:
- 2017-2018 school year = $8,650
- Total International Student Rate + school fee is:
- 2017-2018 school year = $9,900
Click here to save or print the 2017-2018 Tuition Payment Schedule.
FEES for the 2017-2018 school year:
- School fees cover all science lab fees, library fees, diocesan testing fees and audio/video materials
- A Chance Drive fee TBA is charged only if a student chooses not to participate in the selling of chances for the "Crusader Club"
- Graduation fee - TBA
- Athletic fee TBA is "pay to play" - only students who participate in Father Judge Athletic programs must pay this fee
- The President's Scholarship Examination, which is administered in November of each school year.
- Additional grants and scholarships are awarded annually by the Friends of Father Judge and Father Judge Alumni, the de Sales Chapter of the National Honor Society and the Connelly Foundation - Neumann Scholars Program
For any additional tuition and financial aid information please contact:
Mrs. Kathie Gibson
Father Judge High School
3301 Solly Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19136-2396
Phone: 215.338.9494 x1107